Foot problems are one of the most common health issues in Australia given the fact that a foot is made of 26 bones, 33 joints and 112 ligaments, with numerous tendons, nerves, and blood vessels in between. Our body directly puts pressure on the foot when walking, running and even standing. So, you need to take good care of your feet in order to keep it healthy forever. One of the main reasons for rising foot problems, according to podiatrists, is bad shoes. Wearing ill-fitted shoes regularly can cause great damage to your feet leading to foot pain and various foot diseases.
Remember, not all foot is created equal. Some of you might have a small foot while others have a larger foot. Whatever might be your feet size, you need to be careful when buying shoes from a physical shop or online. Shoes with a flat sole lead to a number of foot problems in the future, such as ankle and back pain, blisters, corns and callouses, etc. Also, wearing flip flops and unsupported shoes can lead to back, hip and knee pain.
- Walking in unstable strongly curved sole helps to improve your balance. Advocates say that this instability forces you to use your foot muscles that you otherwise would not.
- Using all foot, ankle, hip, leg muscles also helps in weight loss by burning extra calories.
- They also improve your posture and gait and take pressure off from your achy or overused joints.
- Studies have shown that rocker sole shoes is more beneficial than flat sole shoes in affecting disability and pain outcomes in people with chronic lower back pain.
- Shoes with rocker soles like MBT shoes are regarded as “fitness shoes”. The manufacturers claim they will strengthen your muscles just by wearing them. These shoes with rocker soles are quite effective supporting some good running with rocker technology and relieving people with ball-of-foot pain and big toe joint pain.
- Shoes with a rocker bottom sole also reduce pressure by 35 to 65% underneath the heel and the central metatarsal heads
- Increasing rocker angle can decrease peak plantar pressure contributing to more healthy movement.
If you have arthritis in the ankle or the middle or back portion of your foot, then a shoe with a “midfoot rocker” tends to be ideal since they help to decrease pain in those regions.
MBT shoes have a midfoot rocker and work well for these foot problems. These shoes are a bit unstable forcing your foot muscles to work vigorously to create a natural stability when walking or standing.
MBT’s are also referred as good sports or training shoes since they offer good cushioning for shock absorption from landing jumps. Runners in general require additional shock absorption. Online MBT shoes shopping thus helps you pick up the perfect pair for providing good lateral support for the frequent and quick change of direction.
You will get different types of MBT shoes online in attractive designs and colours for best buying anytime!